I Spy! Morning Walk
Art in the Garden
- Tuesday, June 21, 2022 – 10:00 am–11:00 am
Reserve your spot on the I Spy! Morning Walk. Join others on a guided I Spy! tour where you'll explore one of the summer topics. This is a great option for families that want to participate in an I Spy! program but don't want to book an entire tour.
The I Spy! Morning Walk will start at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center where you will meet your tour guide for an introduction to the JC Raulston Arboretum. With the tour guide, you will explore the garden while focused on the topic of the day. At the end of the tour, pick up a "Take & Make" craft or science activity to complete at home.
Please plan for this to be an active walking tour that lasts about an hour and explores different areas of the gardens.
If you're interested in booking an entire tour for your small group, please check out the dates for the I Spy! Tours.
As part of the NC State University campus, visitors to the JC Raulston Arboretum are required to follow NC State University Community Standards. The tour groups are purposely kept small to help maintain social distancing while allowing children and families to explore the garden and make observations.
This program was originally set to be a group I Spy! tour, but it has been changed to a I Spy! Morning Walk due to the popularity of registering as individuals.
- Suggested for preschool and elementary ages.
- $5 per child.
- Space is limited to 10 children. Advance registration is required and available through our online eStore.
- Program cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the program. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Joy Burns, school program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.