To reserve a JCRA venue, please follow the steps below:

  1. Check the availability calendar for open dates.
  2. Review our Policies and Tips regarding deposits, payments, and cancellation policies.
  3. Note that parties wishing to serve alcohol must submit a request for permission to the dean of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences for approval. Send your request form to the rentals coordinator at or by fax to (919) 513-5361. The JCRA must have a copy of that permission on file seven days before the event. Please note that serving of alcohol is strictly limited to no more than two hours.
  4. Fill out and submit the reservation request form. The JCRA rental coordinator will reply within three business days.

More questions? Contact the JCRA's rental coordinator at (919) 513-7457 or