- Respect the gardens. This is a teaching and research facility. Do not pick or remove anything from the Arboretum and please stay on the paths.
- Pets are not allowed. Service animals are peremitted.
- Supervise your children at all times for their safety and for the welfare of our plants. Watch children closely especially near all water features.
- Use the trash receptacles and blue recycling bins.
- No bicycling, skating, skateboarding, roller-blading, balls, frisbees, or kites. We are a botanic garden, not a park.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings and within 25' of all buildings.
- Do not throw cigarette butts on the Arboretum grounds.
- Photographers are welcome, but please do not move benches or labels, stage children in trees or plantings, or block pathways with equipment. See additional guidelines.
- Certified nursery and landscape professionals are permitted to collect propagules from the Arboretum with prior permission from a staff member.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.