Moonlight in the Garden—Members Preview Night
With Our Friends at Southern Lights of Raleigh
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 – 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
This magical autumn evening is open only to members of the JC Raulston Arboretum and the NC State Alumni Association.
Food trucks, live music, marshmallows, and fire pits will all be here. The Dogwood Blossom Band will be on stage entertaining us and we’ll have CockADoodleMoo and Chirba Chirba on site for your dining pleasure (food truck purchases are not included in your ticket price). In addition to the fun already planned, we’ll be serving beer and wine for this evening only.
Be sure to check out the complete Moonlight in the Garden details.
Your $20.00 ticket includes the opportunity to be one of the first to see this wonderful display with a more intimate crowd and two beverages.
Join us for a wonderful evening and welcome members of the NC State Alumni Association to our special event as we introduce them to our exceptional garden and to the people that make it possible.
Advance tickets are required, no tickets will be sold at the gate for this preview night. We are limiting the number of available tickets to reduce the crowd and enhance your experience. Members may purchase tickets for themselves and their guests.
Proceeds from the Moonlight in the Garden will benefit daily operations of the JC Raulston Arboretum. Moonlight in the Garden is sponsored by and fund-raising efforts operate under the auspices of the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit (tax ID 56-6049304).
Be inspired. Be delighted. Be in awe of the beauty of a nighttime garden.
The Maple Sponsors below provide financial support for our 2017 educational programs, research, and day-to-date operations. We are so grateful.
- A. E. Finley Foundation, Inc.
- Anonymous Donor
- Atlantic Gardening Company
- Margie and Keith Collins
- Dave and Karen Duch
- Bobby G. Wilder
- Anonymous Volunteer
- Dean and Gail Bunce
- John Dole and John Buettner
- Eileen Goldgeier
- Malissa and Russ Kilpatrick
- Edd and Ruth McBride
- Old Courthouse Nursery
- Richard (Dick) Pearson and Joan Robertson
- Anne M. Porter
- Sylvia Redwine
- Jim Schlitt
- Walt and Kathleen Thompson
- Denny and Georgina Werner
- Florence Whatley
- Tom and Jeanne Andrus
- Bell Family Foundation
- Sylvia Blankenship
- Rufus and Linda Edmisten
- Rick and Annette Guirlinger
- Don and Connie Hiller
- Dr. Arthur Kelly
- Julia Kornegay and Alfredo Escobar
- Ken and Betsy Kukorowski
- Sharon Lavallee and Mike Young
- Outfall Farms
- Greg and Mary Ann Poole
- Tom and Amira Ranney
- Rodney Swink and Juanita Shearer-Swink
- Russell and Anthea Tate
- Nadine Tope
- Bill and Libby Wilder
- Johnny and Jackie Wynne
- $20.00 for members and their guests and $5.00 for children 12 and under.
- Advance tickets required. No tickets will be sold at the gate for this night. We are limiting the number of available tickets to reduce the crowd and enhance your experience. Members can buy tickets online starting Monday, October 2. Members may purchase tickets for themselves and their guests.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum, along Beryl Road and overflow parking at 512 Brickhaven Road, Raleigh NC 27606.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.