Moonlight in the Garden
Courtesy of Our Friends at Southern Lights of Raleigh, Inc.
Thursday–Saturday, November 9–11, 2017 – 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
Thursday–Saturday, November 16–18, 2017 – 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
Moonlight in the Garden returns this November with more lights, more nights. Food trucks, live music, marshmallows and fire pits—they're all back. Don't miss the only opportunity to experience the JC Raulston Arboretum after dark. We'll open our gates each evening for you, your family and friends to explore this nighttime wonder custom designed and installed by John Garner and his team at Southern Lights of Raleigh.
This isn't your typical lighting event. Moonlight in the Garden is meticulously designed to showcase our internationally acclaimed garden and all its splendor. You think our collection is spectacular by day? Wait until you see it under the cover of darkness artfully lit on a crisp November evening. It's an magical experience you don't want to miss.
Bring your family and friends to stroll through the garden, listen to a live band, grab a bite to eat from a food truck, roast a marshmallow or two at the fire pits, and sip a cup of hot apple cider. All the while showing your support for the JC Raulston Arboretum. Moonlight in the Garden helps us raise the funds necessary to keep our gates open and our admission free 365 days a year. Come join us.
Be inspired. Be delighted. Be in awe of the beauty of a nighttime garden.
JC Raulston Arboretum members can buy tickets starting Monday, October 2. General admission tickets go on sale Monday, October 16, 2017.
Join today to get your tickets early and for the opportunity to attend our special member preview night on Tuesday, November 7. We have a few added treats planned for our preview evening.
Proceeds from the Moonlight in the Garden will benefit daily operations of the JC Raulston Arboretum. Moonlight in the Garden is sponsored by and fund-raising efforts operate under the auspices of the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit (tax ID 56-6049304).
- $10.00 for members, $20.00 for nonmembers, and $5.00 for children under 12.
- Members can buy tickets starting Monday, October 2. General admission tickets go on sale Monday, October 16. Tickets will also be available at the door on the nights that aren't sold out.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum, along Beryl Road and overflow parking at 512 Brickhaven Road, Raleigh NC 27606.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.