"Monocot Madness—Grasses, Lilies, and Elephant Ears"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, June 3, 2014 – 9:00 am–10:30 am
- Tuesday, June 3, 2014 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
Grasses, elephant ears, and palms have more in common than you might think. They all fall into the group known as monocots. We'll explore what makes up this important division of plants and check out some of the best performers in our landscape.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.