Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Ornamental Grasses for the Southeast"
Peter Loewer, Writer and Horticulturist
- Friday, September 30, 2005 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
Peter Loewer first became aware of ornamental grasses back in the late 1960s. Being a writer and horticulturist, he immediately became interested in these plants with their ease of maintenance, their stunning variations in size, their interesting turnings of texture, and their marvelous flowers. We'll investigate these marvelous annuals and perennials with eighty slides.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00. Bring your membership card to check in quickly, but as always, we will have a membership list at registration.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.