"Viburnums and Azaleas"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, April 8, 2014 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Few shrubs are as prized in southern gardens as viburnums and azaleas for spring flowers. While there are many selections available to gardeners, not all are great performers. We'll look at some of our favorite performers during this tour of the JCRA at its floral peak.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.