Garden to Table
Tammy Karant and Jason Smith, Whole Foods Market Raleigh
- Saturday, January 25, 2014 – 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
Vegetable gardens aren't just for those hot, summer months. Spend the afternoon learning which vegetables like our cold, winter days and how to cook your winter harvest.
Tammy and Jason from Whole Foods Market lead your exploration of winter veggies sharing tips from the garden and how to make the most of your harvest and tempting you with the aromas and tastes of delicious recipes. The program ends with a harvesting trip through the Cool Season Vegetable Garden in the Annual Color Trials beds.
Bring your whole family to learn how to incorporate more seasonal vegetables in your garden and at your table this winter!
All ages. Parents/caregivers participate with children.
- All ages.
- $20.00 for the family, $10.00 for an individual
- Advance registration is required. Space is limited. Please register by contacting Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- Ruby McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.