Orchid Growers Day
Hosted by the Triangle Orchid Society in Cooperation with the JC Raulston Arboretum
- Saturday, August 3, 2013 – 10:00 am–4:00 pm
– (check in opens at 9:30 AM)
Attendees will learn from expert growers about how to grow different types of orchids in the home and greenhouse. The program will benefit the windowsill grower, novice orchid collector, and those just curious to know why so many people are growing orchids these days.
- Tuition for the Triangle Orchid Society's Growers Day is $25.00 for the entire day which includes morning and afternoon lectures, lunch, a souvenir orchid, and membership in the Triangle Orchid Society for the remainder of 2013.
- Reservations must be made in advance due to availability of seats. To register, please send your full name, e-mail address, and check payable to the Triangle Orchid Society to Anne Williams at 1506 Kent Street, Durham, NC 27707. The deadline for reservations is August 1.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call Suzanne Hens at (919) 452-5545 for more information about this program.