Triangle Camellia Society's 5th Annual Camellia Show and Plant Sale
Hosted by the Triangle Camellia Society in cooperation with the American Camellia Society, the JC Raulston Arboretum, and the Raleigh Garden Club
- Saturday, March 9, 2013 – 10:00 am–5:00 pm
– Show Begins at 1:00 PM
The Triangle Camellia Society proudly announces its Fifth Annual Camellia Show and Plant Sale. This event is free, with the judged show open to the public from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM. The plant sale will begin at 10:00 AM and continue until 4:00 PM, offering many different varieties suitable for gardens in our area.
The Fifth Annual Triangle Camellia Society Show will attract exhibitors from all over the southeastern United States. Hundreds of flowers representing many varieties will be evaluated by American Camellia Society judges. Show entries are open to all and will be taken from 8:00 AM until 10:00 AM on the day of the show. There is no entry fee and club members will be on hand to assist newcomers with entry procedures. Entries must be from plants of named varieties owned by the exhibitor. No affiliation with a camellia society is required. Gardeners wishing to determine their unknown camellia varieties are encouraged to bring them for identification. Properly identified flowers are eligible for entry in the show.
Also offered will be a judged flower show sponsored by the Raleigh Garden Club, featuring arrangements using camellia flowers. Outside the exhibit area, many of the Arboretum's collection of camellias will be in flower in conjunction with this event.
- Advance registration is not required to enter or attend the show or plant sale.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Annette Atkins at (919) 775-5368 or email@example.com for more information about this event.