Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Few plant explorers contributed as much to our knowledge of the rich diversity of the Asian flora as Father David and Father Delavay. On this tour we'll follow in their footsteps and explore some of the many plants named in their honor.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.