"I Have a Feeling I'm Not in Zone 4 Anymore—JCRA Favorites for a Wisconsin Native"
Lizzi Lathers, Research Technician
- Tuesday, April 9, 2013 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
After nearly a year in North Carolina tending the JCRA's extensive plant collection, Lizzi Lathers has already developed many favorites. Join her as she shares them in this tour.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.