Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Plants Found While Building a Neighborhood Arboretum"
- Sunday, February 16, 1997 – 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
Hayman led the planting of a neighborhood arboretum in front yards in his hometown of Seneca Gardens, KY in the aftermath of a tornado. This exciting description of their vigilante planting which led to a city-wide initiative will have fascinating implications for North Carolina in the wake of Hurricane Fran.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Room 3712, Bostian Hall, NC State University.
- Bostian Hall is located between Kilgore Hall and the D. H. Hill Library on the NC State University campus.
- Free parking is available in the Brooks Avenue lot located on the northeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this lecture.