Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
Sponsored and Funded by the American Rock Garden Society
- Thursday, October 26, 1995 – 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
Sean Hogan, an enthusiastic and knowledgeable plantsman, will share his experiences in collecting fine plants around the world.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Room 3712, Bostian Hall, NC State University.
- Bostian Hall is located between Kilgore Hall and the D. H. Hill Library on the NC State University campus.
- Free parking is available in the Brooks Avenue lot located on the northeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this lecture.