Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Keeping Your Garden Fresh"
- Thursday, January 21, 1999 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
The care and maintenance of native perennials. A lot of emphasis is placed on what plants to put into your garden, but perhaps not enough placed on how to keep them looking good. Niche Garden owner and gardener Kim Hawks will tell us her thoughts about how to keep your garden looking fresh.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Room 159, Kilgore Hall, NC State University.
- Kilgore Hall is located on the southeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street in Raleigh.
- Free parking is available in the Brooks Avenue lot located on the northeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this lecture.