Planned Giving Workshop
- Wednesday, October 23, 2002 – 10:00 am–2:00 pm
If you have ever wondered how you can keep Uncle Sam's hand out of your "pocket" and put some direction into your philanthropy – then this workshop is for you!
This is a free, no obligation, planned giving workshop that will provide a unique opportunity to learn tax-saving and tax-exempt ideas for you and your family. (...And what a lovely setting for a workshop!)
Joan DeBruin, NC State's Director of Gift Planning, is a leader in the field of planned gifts, and she has put together an informative and interesting workshop. You are sure to walk away saying—"WOW!"
Bob Lyons and his JCRA staff will be on hand during the "breaks" to give workshop participants special Arboretum and Ruby C. McSwain Education Center tours.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- For more information or to register for the workshop, call Anne M. Porter at (919) 513-3463 by October 18, 2002.