"The Perennial Border in Fall"
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Friday, November 21, 2003 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
If you think that our Perennial Border finishes as summer dims, think again! Come and join Todd on a tour of the magnificent JCRA Perennial Border, featuring asters, salvias, Helianthus, and a veritable host of other plants that are at their best in the autumn months..
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance of the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.