"Mexican Plant Salsa"
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Tuesday, May 20, 2003 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Mexico (the 14th largest nation in the world) holds a treasure trove of plants – the 3rd largest flora on the planet. The JCRA has long specialized in studying cold-hardy plants from Mexico. Join Todd Lasseigne, JCRA Assistant Director, two weeks after "Cinco de Mayo" to explore these fascinating plants.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance of the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.