Family Fun Event
Spring Egg Hunt
March 31, 2012 (Saturday) through April 8, 2012 (Sunday) – 8:00 AM–8:00 PM
Looking for a different egg hunt this spring? Bring your family to the JC Raulston Arboretum's first spring egg scavenger hunt! No baskets required!
There will be eight brightly colored eggs hidden throughout the Arboretum. Begin the hunt by picking up a clue sheet in the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center during open hours. Then search the Arboretum and collect eight letters on the hidden eggs to unscramble a secret word. After unscrambling the word, come back during regular business hours to tell us the secret word and receive a small prize.
This is a self-guided, fun family activity for all ages. The eggs won't be tricky, so no need to climb the trees or dig in the mulch. Just come with your sense of adventure and a little bit of spring fever!
- Advance registration is not available.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7007.