Triangle Camellia Society Plant Sale
Hosted by the Triangle Camellia Society in Cooperation with the JC Raulston Arboretum
- Saturday, November 19, 2011 – 9:00 am–4:00 pm
The Triangle Camellia Society is hosting their first ever fall camellia sale. Available plants include many that flower in the fall, but it also includes many that flower in the spring. In addition to being their first fall sale, they're also accepting orders ahead of time for the first time. Beat the rush on November 19 and place your order today. A limited number of varieties will be available for purchase on the day of the sale.
If there is a specific cultivar you're looking for, please let Clarissa Nielsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) know by November 16, 2011, and she'll try to get it for you.
A plant list, including descriptions and photographs, is available on the JCRA's Web site.
The Triangle Camellia Society is accepting preorders via the JC Raulston Arboretum's Web site. Visit the plant sale's Web page to place your order. All preorders are subject to availability; order early for best selection. Payment by personal check must be received by mail no later than Wednesday, November 16, 2011.
- Free admission.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Brick Parking Circle, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Clarissa Nielsen at email@example.com for more information about this sale.