A Walk in the Winter Garden
Sponsored by Barefoot Paths Nursery, Buchanan's Nursery, and Foothills Nursery and Herbs
- Sunday, February 15, 2004 – 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
With all the winter delights at their peak, join us for these exciting guided tours at the JCRA. Magnificent Japanese flowering apricots, witchhazels, hellebores, conifers, hollies, winter honeysuckles, and many more plants will be showcased. Light refreshments will be served. Barefoot Paths Nursery, Buchanan's Nursery, and Foothills Nursery and Herbs. will be on location displaying some of their finest plants with winter interest.
The Arboretum Gift Shop and Book Store will offer all visitors a 10% discount on all book and gift items (in addition, members also receive their 10% membership discount).
Self-guided tour brochures will be made available at the Arboretum throughout February for those unable to attend the guided tours.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tours depart every 30 minutes from the Zone 8 Greenhouse and Gift Shop/Bookstore area.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.