A Symphony of Orchids
Hosted by the Triangle Orchid Society in Cooperation with the JC Raulston Arboretum
- Friday, May 6, 2011 – 2:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Saturday, May 7, 2011 – 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Sunday, May 8, 2011 – 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Unique Orchid Showcase Features North Carolina's Most Exotic Plants
A chorus of exotic fragrances and blazing colors awaits you at the Triangle Orchid Society's Symphony of Orchids. This botanic bonanza is scheduled for Mothers' Day Weekend on May 6, 7, and 8, 2011, at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
This year's Symphony celebrates their devoted enjoyment, conservation, and cultivation of these beautiful and often rare plants. The show draws top local and national orchid growers with an eye catching array of orchid exhibits.
In addition to a juried show featuring unique orchid breeds and features, the discriminating enthusiast will find vendors from North Carolina and around the country. These experts will offer thousands of flowering orchid plants and supplies along with friendly expert advice.
- General admission tickets can be purchased for $5.00. Friends of the Arboretum can purchase tickets for $3.00. Please show your membership card when purchasing tickets. Children 12 and under are free if accompanied by an adult. Admission includes the opportunity to return home with a beautiful selection of door prizes.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Further information can be obtained by calling (919) 469-9149 or visiting their Web site.