Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, September 13, 2011 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Nothing gives texture and contrast like grasses and grass-like plants. We'll explore this group from bamboos to sedges and everything in between.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.