Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Moss Gardening in the South"
David Spain, The Moss Farm
- Thursday, February 3, 2011 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
An instructional overview of moss gardening techniques and their varied uses. Propagation, transplanting and maintenance techniques will be covered as well as creative applications. The focus will be tilted towards the particular challenges of developing lush moss colonies in the Piedmont region and elevations below 350 feet.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.