Awesome Combinations for Every Garden
Brie Arthur, Author, Horticulturist, and Lifelong Home Gardener
- Saturday, May 20, 2023 – 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Are you in need of some garden inspiration or just ready to spice things up in your garden? Join Brie Arthur for her brand-new presentation covering all the best new and tried and true varieties for your garden. Not only are they easy to grow, but these combinations provide beauty throughout the growing season.
Brie covers it all from sun to shade, dry to wet conditions with a wide selection of trees and shrubs, perennials, herbs, veggies, and flowers. After seeing these great plants everyone will be excited for the season ahead!
About Brie Arthur
Best-selling author and horticulturist, Brie Arthur has garnered acclaim for her enthusiastic presentations and practical, out-of-the-box gardening advice. Originally from southeastern Michigan, Brie studied landscape design and horticulture at Purdue University. With more than two decades of experience, she shares practical gardening advice with audiences across the world from her home foodscape in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina.
The author of The Foodscape Revolution and Gardening with Grains, Arthur has also contributed to the Emmy-winning PBS television program, Growing a Greener World. She was recognized by the American Horticultural Society with the first Emerging Horticultural Professional Award for her efforts in connecting a new generation to the art of gardening.
You can follow Brie's gardening journey through her Web site, briegrows.com, or her social media and YouTube channel, Brie the Plant Lady.
- $30.00 for members, $45.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Register online using our registration e-store (in-person program and online program). Registration is limited and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606 and online.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this class.