"Tender Perennial Madness"
Todd Lasseigne, Ph.D.
- Friday, August 27, 2004 – 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
"To be (hardy), or not to be (hardy): that is the question." As even the Bard could appreciate, there exists a plethora of plants that are suitable for use in North Carolina gardens but that are not cold hardy. Some of these are former houseplants, now recognized as superb landscape plants; while others are heretofore unknown. Join Todd as we highlight some of our recent success stories, as well as newly acquired tender perennials that are suited to our climate and gardens.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance to the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.