Designers Preview Night
John Garner, Southern Lights of Raleigh
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022 – 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
Join John Garner, the master designer behind this incredible lighting event, for a behind-the-scenes tour and discussion about the design concepts, techniques, and technology used to create this artistic display. This preview is only open to landscape architects and designers, interior designers, engineers, and lighting design professionals. Don't miss this up-close and personal opportunity to see the Moonlight in the Garden lighting up close and personal.
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing education credits will be provided to participating landscape architects by the North Carolina Board of Landscape Architects.
- $25.00 per participant.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 35 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this program.