Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, December 14, 2010 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
As one of the most popular groups of landscape plants, hollies have been grown for centuries. We'll look at some of the tried and true as well as some forms that break the mold on this incredible genus of plants.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.