Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, October 5, 2010 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Growing edible plants has had a recent resurge in interest as the local food craze has grown. The JCRA has been doing this for years with edibles tucked in and around the landscape grown as ornamentals.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.