I Spy! Morning Walk
- Friday, October 28, 2022 – 10:30 am–11:30 am
Reserve your spot on the I Spy! Morning Walk. Join others on a guided I Spy! tour where you'll explore one of the fall topics. This is a great option for families that want to participate in an I Spy! program but don't want to book an entire tour.
The I Spy! Morning Walk will start at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center where you will meet your tour guide for an introduction to the JC Raulston Arboretum. With the tour guide, you will explore the garden while focused on the topic of the day. At the end of the tour, pick up a "Take & Make" craft or science activity to complete at home.
Please plan for this to be an active walking tour that lasts about an hour and explores different areas of the gardens. Parents and/or caregivers stay with children during the activity.
- Suggested for preschool and elementary ages.
- $5 per child.
- Advance registration is required and available through our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 10 participants and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the program. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Joy Burns, school program coordinator, at email@example.com for more information about this program.