Evening Garden Stroll
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022 – 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
Come enjoy the evening hours in the garden and browse our Pop-up Plant Sale in the Brick Circle. We have new JC Raulston Arboretum T-shirts and other apparel for sale. There is no plant list available—come see what treasures we're featuring in addition to our overflowing Plant Sale Buggy.
Free public tours of the Arboretum will be offered at 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm. The tours depart from the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center.
Can't make it this week? Put these dates on your calendar for upcoming Evening Garden Strolls:
Tuesday, July 12 – 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
Tuesday, August 9 – 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
Tuesday September 13 – 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
Tuesday, October 11 – 4:30 pm–7:30 pm
The Hillsborough Street exit off west bound I-440 will be closed starting on Monday, June 13. Beryl Road under the I-440 overpass will be closed starting on Tuesday, June 14. These closures are expected to be in place for about a week. Visitors affected may arrive via Western Boulevard to the south of the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Advance registration is not available.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this event.