Spring Cottage Foodscape Tour
Brie Arthur, Author, Horticulturist, and Lifelong Home Gardener
Join the Waitlist
Join the Waitlist
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022 – 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
Join local gardener Brie Arthur for a tour of the spring cottage garden and foodscape. Enjoy a refreshing beverage while learning about the various species that make this season extraordinary! The displays include colorful poppies, larkspur, and other fall-planted varieties that burst into bloom through the month of May. Brie will also have books, plants, seeds, and soil available for purchase.
About Brie Arthur
Best-selling author and horticulturist, Brie Arthur has garnered acclaim for her enthusiastic presentations and practical, out of the box gardening advice. Originally from southeastern Michigan, Brie studied landscape design and horticulture at Purdue University. With more than a decade of experience as a grower and propagator, she now shares her expertise as an advocate for consumer horticulture and home gardening across America.
Brie is an ambassador for Soil3 organic compost and appears as a correspondent on the PBS Television show Growing a Greener World. She is president of the International Plant Propagators Society Southern Region and is on the board for the North Carolina Botanic Garden Foundation. Brie was honored as the first recipient of the American Horticultural Society's Emerging Horticultural Professional Award for her efforts in connecting a new generation to the art of growing.
You can follow Brie's gardening journey through her Web site, briegrows.com, or her social media and YouTube channel, Brie the Plant Lady.
- $20.00 for members, $25.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Brie Arthur's private garden in Fuquay-Varina.
- Driving directions will be provided to all participants at a later date.
- Free parking is available.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this program.