21st Annual Vermiculture Conference at NC State University
- Saturday, October 22, 2022 – 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 23, 2022 – 9:15 am–4:00 pm
The annual conference focuses on mid-to large-scale vermicomposting for businesses, farms, institutions, and municipalities. This event provides the knowledge needed to start or expand an earthworm or vermicompost production operation. Key issues for vermicomposting operations are covered in addition to how vermicompost affects plant growth and suppresses plant pests and diseases.
Why attend the 21st Annual Vermiculture Conference?
- Learn how others started and grew their operations
- Go from a hobby to a moneymaking business
- Network with fellow worm enthusiasts from around the world
- Continuous flow-through vermicomposting
- Vermicompost effects on plant growth and pest and disease suppression
- Vermicomposting operation options
- Vermi-biz Strategies and Common Pitfalls
Speakers and Travel Details
Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 22 and Sunday, October 23 and join worm aficionados from all over the world at this unique event.
NC State Extension information on vermicomposting.
- Early: $299.99 (closes on Thursday September 22); late: $349.00 (closes Friday, October 21 at 3:00 pm); Walk-in: $399.00.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store (in-person program and online program). Registration is limited and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies. The last day to request a cancellation with a refund is Saturday, October 8, 2022.
- James B. Hunt Jr. Library, NC State University, 1070 Partners Way, Raleigh, North Carolina 27606