- Friday, February 25, 2022 – 10:30 am
Chase away the winter blues with a good story and walk through the Arboretum's gardens!
The program starts at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center where we will get ready for a fun time outside together. Then, we will take a stroll through the winter gardens, read a book and end up at the Education Yurt for a fun craft to take home.
Please come dressed for the weather as this program will be primarily outdoors. In the case of severe cold or wet weather, the program may be rescheduled if it can't be moved indoors. Parents/caregivers stay with children during the program.
As part of the NC State University campus, we follow the University's guidelines. Please visit the University's Protect the Pack website for the latest requirements when visiting campus.
- Suggested for ages 3 to 5 years old. All ages are welcome, but activities and book will be planned for the suggested age range.
- $5 per child. No cost for parent or caregiver attending with child.
- Space is limited to 12 participants. To save your spot, register online using our registration e-store.
- Program cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the program. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- JC Raulston Arboretum, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.