"Bark, Twigs, and the Architecture of Deciduous Woody Plants"
Douglas Ruhren, Gardens Manager
- Tuesday, January 4, 2022 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
A look at bark, twigs, and the architecture of deciduous woody plants as an element of winter interest. Colored twigs, twisty twigs, glorious buds. We won't necessarily avert our eyes from flowering plants, though we will strive to focus on the other elements of winter interest.
Note: This in-person program is being scheduled in advance. If the pandemic conditions do not permit an in-person program, please join us for the online Plant Lover's Tour on Wednesday, January 5 at 3:00 pm.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Please register online at https://jcra.ncsu.edu/midweek/. You will be sent an e-mail with instructions on how to join us online if you register before the program begins. If you register once it's started, you'll be taken directly to the online program.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this tour.