Tim Alderton, Research Technician, and Christopher Todd Glenn, Programs and Education Coordinator
- Saturday, January 29, 2022 – 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Join JC Raulston Arboretum staff in this hands-on workshop and learn how to asexually propagate some of your favorite plants in the JC Raulston Arboretum's collections via hardwood cuttings. Participants will go home with a greater knowledge of plant propagation and with many freshly propagated plants. Techniques discussed can be done at home. This workshop is open to all knowledge/experience levels.
Note: Many of the newly propagated plants will remain in our greenhouse for a few months and can be picked up at a later date, but some will go home with the participants.
This program is scheduled as an in-person program under the assumption we can meet together in groups at this time. If NC State or the state have any COVID-19 safety guidelines in place at this time, everyone in attendance will be required to follow them. If meeting in person in large numbers indoors isn't permitted at the time of the program, we will have to postpone or cancel this program.
- $110.00 for members, $130.00 for nonmembers. The cost includes all materials needed, however, lunch is not provided. Please bring a lunch.
- Advance registration is required. Online registgration opens soon. Registration is limited to 15 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Chris Glenn at email@example.com more information about this class.