Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, June 8, 2010 – 9:00 am–10:30 am
This tour's just for fun as we look at plants with animal names. Who knows what we'll find, elephant's ears, lion's manes, spider azaleas, maybe even a green dragon. Cheaper than an African safari with no risk of sleeping sickness, what more could you want.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.