"Beautiful, Bountiful Bulbs"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, February 2, 2010 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Why wait for spring when bulbs get the flower show started in mid-winter? This tour will focus on old favorites such as daffodils as well as some of the more unusual bulbous plants that appear during the coldest days of winter.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.