The Traveling Tree Hugger
Brie Arthur, Author, Horticulturist, and Lifelong Home Gardener
- Saturday, July 24, 2021 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
Take a virtual escape from the everyday and join best-selling author and local gardening enthusiast, Brie Arthur, on journey through the best public and private gardens around America! Having traveled to over 800 destinations as a speaker, Brie will share inspiration from more than 50 beautiful gardens. Get ready to start making post pandemic travel plans after this lively session!
About Brie Arthur
Best-selling author and horticulturist, Brie Arthur has garnered acclaim for her enthusiastic presentations and practical, out of the box gardening advice. Originally from southeastern Michigan, Brie studied landscape design and horticulture at Purdue University. With more than a decade of experience as a grower and propagator, she now shares her expertise as an advocate for consumer horticulture and home gardening across America.
Brie is an ambassador for Soil3 organic compost and appears as a correspondent on the PBS Television show Growing a Greener World. She is president of the International Plant Propagators Society Southern Region and is on the board for the North Carolina Botanic Garden Foundation. Brie was honored as the first recipient of the American Horticultural Society's Emerging Horticultural Professional Award for her efforts in connecting a new generation to the art of growing.
You can follow Brie's gardening journey through her Web site, briegrows.com, or her social media and YouTube channel, Brie the Plant Lady.
- $20.00 for members, $25.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Online. Instruction to join us virtually will be provided to participants the week of the event.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this class.