Herbaceous Perennials Propagation Class and Demonstration
Douglas Ruhren, Gardens Manager
- Saturday, May 15, 2021 – 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Propagating plants is rewarding, often easily done, and is a great way to add to the plants in your landscape. Join Doug Ruhren in this propagation class and demonstration focused solely on propagating herbaceous perennials. Techniques discussed include division, stem and leaf cuttings, seed, and other techniques. Doug will demonstrate each of the techniques discussed and show class participants how they can propagate perennials at home using simple techniques.
- $20.00 for members, $25.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 50 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Online. Instructions will be provided by e-mail to all registered participants by e-mail before the program's start date.
- Please contact Chris Glenn at email@example.com or (919) 513-7005 for more information about this class.