Holiday Creations at Home Children's Program
- Saturday, December 5, 2020 – 10:30 am–11:30 am
Material Pickup Dates and Times
Thursday, December 3, 2020 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Friday, December 4, 2020 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
A new twist on a beloved JCRA Children's Program tradition! Let's celebrate the winter season with crafts from the garden. We will gather fun natural materials from the Arboretum gardens, and the crafting will take place at your house over Zoom.
Register for one bag of materials for the family to share or one bag for each child (or adult) that wants to participate. Then, come by the Arboretum to pick up your material bag during the material pick up times listed. We will supply most everything you'll need, but you might need to add a few common supplies like crayons, markers, tape or glue (we will give you a list!). On Saturday morning, join us through Zoom to follow along as Ms. Elizabeth and friends show you how to transform ordinary garden materials into creative decorations!
Parents or caregivers need to be “hands-on” during this activity since smaller hands will need supervision and might need a little extra help with some craft activities. The Zoom portion of the program will be recorded and available to registered participants in case you are unable to attend the live program or need to review a craft.
- Suggested for all ages.
- $20 per child for Arboretum family members, $30 per child for nonmembers
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 30 participants.
- Program cancellations can be made up to one week before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Online via Zoom. Instructions will be provided by e-mail to all registered participants.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.