Herbaceous Perennials Propagation Class and Demonstration
Held Online via Zoom
Douglas Ruhren, Gardens Manager
- Saturday, May 9, 2020 – 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Propagating plants is rewarding, often easily done, and is a great way to add to the plants in your landscape. Join Doug Ruhren in this propagation class and demonstration focused solely on propagating herbaceous perennials. Techniques discussed include division, stem and leaf cuttings, and seed and other techniques. Doug will demonstrate each of the techniques discussed and show class participants how they can propagate perennials at home using simple techniques. Some of the newly propagated plants are shared with the students.
Credit Card Processing
As of Tuesday, April 7, credit cards payments for this program won't be processed immediately upon completing the registration. They will be processed when educational programming resumes at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- $20.00 for members, $25.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 24 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Chris Glenn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7005 for more information about this class.