Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Show and Tell"
- Thursday, September 12, 2019 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
Don't miss this unique FOA Lecture in which the audience is the expert! Do you have some photographs of your home garden or favorite plants that you would like to share? Did you visit a public garden that you think others should know about? Then don't miss this unique opportunity for members and the general public to exchange their gardening experiences. Are you new to the Triangle? Then this lecture is also for you. Come and see what others are growing.
Audience participation is a must. If you are interested in participating, submit your digital photographs, slides, and photographs by Monday, September 9, 2019 (Monday) to Chris Glenn. Please specify photograph order if needed. Contact Chris at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com for submission guidelines. Slides and photographs will be scanned and all images will be added to an electronic slide show prior to the lecture. Each individual's photographs will be grouped and will be presented by their owner. Plan to spend up to five minutes per presenter.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00. Bring your membership card to check in quickly, but as always, we will have a membership list at registration.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.