North American Rock Garden Society (Piedmont Chapter) Lecture
Cohosted by the Piedmont Chapter of the North American Rock Garden Society and the JC Raulston Arboretum
John Lonsdale, Edgewood Gardens
- Saturday, January 18, 2020 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
Living in a forested area means that many of our gardens are in shade. For some, this leads to confusion and disappointment, but this doesn 't have to be the case. John will discuss many of his favorites that will brighten any shady garden.
John will be bringing about 12 flats of choice Cyclamen (cyclamen), snowdrops, Eranthis (winter aconite), Cypripedium kentuckiense (Kentucky lady's slipper), Trillium (trilliums), species peony seedlings (Paeonia ), and maybe some other bits and pieces for sale before and after the lecture
- Free for North American Rock Garden Society (Piedmont Chapter) members and Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, otherwise $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.