Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, June 10, 2008 – 9:00 am–10:30 am
Plants don't just show off when they're in flower. Take a look at some of the brilliantly colored leaves scattered throughout the Arboretum. Bright blue, gleaming gold, and brilliant burgundy are just some of the colors you'll see on this tour.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.