"A Few of My Favorite Things"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, May 6, 2008 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
A medley of different plants that are always on my must-have list. There are just some plants that I couldn't live without. Take a walk with me as I wax poetic about some of the (botanical) loves of my life.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.