"Cacti, Sedums, and other Hardy Succulents"
Mark Weathington, Director
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
There are a variety of ways plants have adapted to dry environments. One of the most attractive groups of plants adapted to dry conditions are succulents. These plants have modified their stems or leaves to store water for drier periods. Join Mark as he discusses some of his favorite cacti, sedums, and other succulents.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.