Gardening Adventures with Extension Master Gardener Volunteers
"The Secret Life of Aquatic Insects"
Louise Romanow, Entomologist and Wake County Extension Master Gardener
- Monday, August 27, 2018 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
We see insects when they're in the air. A number of insects live around and in our garden ponds, lakes, and streams. Learn where and how they live when we don't see them!
Photograph: Adult damselfly, Jeffrey Pippen
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.