Preview Night—Moonlight in the Garden
A Magical Exhibition with our Friends from Southern Lights of Raleigh and the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc.
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 – 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
Join us on this special preview evening and be one of the first to see this year's creative installation of Moonlight in the Garden. Your senses will be delighted when the gates open on this crisp November evening.
For this evening only, you'll find delectable eats from Neomonde Mediterranean and Carolina Brewing Company is brewing a beer especially for this magical night. Grab a glass of wine or beer and enjoy the live music on the Great Lawn where you'll find fire pits and marshmallows to roast. Bring your family and friends to enjoy dessert and a cup of hot apple cider during this unique fund-raising event.
Advance tickets are required. No tickets will be sold at the gate for this preview evening. Tickets will be limited to reduce the crowd and enhance your experience. Members may purchase tickets for themselves and their guests. This will be the only evening where beer and wine will be served.
Proceeds from the Moonlight in the Garden benefit the daily operations of the JC Raulston Arboretum. Moonlight in the Garden is cosponsored by and fund-raising efforts operate under the auspices of the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit (tax ID 56-6049304).
Be sure to check out the complete Moonlight in the Garden details. Each crisp November evening is perfectly paired with live music, food trucks (Thursday through Saturday only), fire pits, and marshmallows.
Tickets are $35.00 for members, $50.00 for nonmembers.
JC Raulston Arboretum members can buy tickets starting Thursday, September 6, 2018. General admission tickets go on sale Monday, September 17, 2018.
Join today to get your tickets early for this special preview evening.
The Maple Sponsors below provide financial support for our 2018 educational programs, research, and day-to-date operations. We are so grateful.
- $35.00 for members and their guests, $50.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance tickets are required and available online and at the JC Raulston Arboretum (reception desk in the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center).
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds are available for this event, but tickets can be transferred to another night as long as a written request (via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) is received three business days prior to the date on your ticket(s). This event is rain or shine.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available along Beryl Road, and overflow parking is available at 512 Brickhaven Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.