Preview Night—Moonlight in the Garden
A Magical Exhibition with Our Friends from Southern Lights of Raleigh and the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc.
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 – 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
– Sold Out
Join us on this special preview evening and be one of the first to see this year's creative installation of Moonlight in the Garden. Your senses will be delighted when the gates open on this crisp November evening.
For this evening only, you'll find delectable eats from Neomonde Mediterranean and Carolina Brewing Company is brewing a beer especially for this magical night. Grab a glass of wine or beer and enjoy the live music on the Great Lawn where you'll find fire pits and marshmallows to roast. The evening's entertainment is The Antique Hearts and Jesse DeConto. Bring your family and friends to enjoy dessert and a cup of hot apple cider during this unique fund-raising event.
Advance tickets are required. No tickets will be sold at the gate for this preview evening. Tickets will be limited to reduce the crowd and enhance your experience. Members may purchase tickets for themselves and their guests. This will be the only evening where beer and wine will be served.
Be sure to check out the complete Moonlight in the Garden details. Each crisp November evening is perfectly paired with live music, food trucks (Thursday through Saturday only), fire pits, and marshmallows.
Tickets are $35.00 for members, $50.00 for nonmembers.
Proceeds from the Moonlight in the Garden benefit the daily operations of the JC Raulston Arboretum. Moonlight in the Garden is cosponsored by and fund-raising efforts operate under the auspices of the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit (tax ID 56-6049304).
The participation and engagement of our community partners is essential for the JCRA to fulfill its horticultural and educational mission. We thank these supporters.
We invite you to become a sponsor.
$10,000 and Up
- The Deal Foundation
$5,000 and Up
$2,500 and Up
$1,000 and Up
- Joe Bridger
- Gail and Dean Bunce
- Charles Kidder and Jane Wilhoit
- Sue Copley-Lusk and Dylan Lusk
- Eileen Goldgeier
- Malissa and Russ Kilpatrick
- Laura Willer Landscape Design, LLC
- MacGregor Downs Garden Club
- Ruth and Edd McBride
- Anne M. Porter
- Raleigh Garden Club
- Amira and Tom Ranney
- Joan Robertson and Dick Pearson
- Mary and Mark Weathington
- Georgina and Denny Werner
- Florence Whatley
$500 and Up
- Bell Family Foundation
- Fred Blackley
- Sylvia Blankenship
- Debski, Maryann
- Edney, Suzanne
- Annette and Rick Guirlinger
- Connie and Don Hiller
- Kata Jenkins
- Barrett Kays and Sandy Babb
- Arthur Kelley
- Sharon Lavallee and Mike Young
- Rita Mercer
- Outfall Farms
- Piedmont Garden Club
- Sylvia Redwine
- Juanita Shearer-Swink and Rodney Swink
- Wayne Stephens and Alan Zuba
- Libby and Bill Wilder
- $35.00 for members and their guests, $50.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance tickets are required and available online and at the JC Raulston Arboretum (reception desk in the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center).
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds are available for this event, but tickets can be transferred to another night as long as a written request (via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) is received three business days prior to the date on your ticket(s). This event is rain or shine.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available along Beryl Road, and overflow parking is available at 512 Brickhaven Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.